Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Possibly Deficient

I love search engines. They are the hypochondriac's dream. All you have to do is punch in some symptoms, and BOOM there's your disease. I have been feeling really tired for the last few days and I've also been a bit moody. So, being the genius that I am, I go to bing.com and type in "what makes you overly tired and moody?". Oh, so may diseases to pick and choose from. First on the list: cervical cancer. Then thyroids, then hypoglycemia, then pregnancy, then stress.

I've been tired and moody before, so don't go telling me I'm pregnant. It's probably something as simple as a vitamin deficiency. It's very troublesome though. I feel like I can't get anything done. I get home from work with the intentions of getting caught up on my housework and then all I can think about until it's time to go to bed is how I just want to sleep. If the smallest thing is amiss, the whole world might as well have fallen apart.

One minute I'm as happy as ever and the next I'm biting someone's head off (that someone being my poor husband). I suppose I should go to the doctor and get some blood work done. Then I can know once and for all what I'm deficient in. This has happened before and it will probably keep happening if I don't do something about it. But for now...I'm just going to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment