Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HealthSmart

Today I had the pleasure of checking out our new health food store here in Beckley called HealthSmart. I'm really excited about it! It's just like Edith's in Lewisburg, except it's only five minutes away instead of an hour. They have a great selection, are extremely friendly, and are willing to order anything you want to buy. They're even going to look into getting good local grass-fed beef to sell in the store (I recommended Sarver Heritage Farm because they told us they've been looking for a place in Beckley or Princeton to stop by) . I can't express how excited I am about this store. If they get enough variety, and meat and produce, I can just skip the grocery store altogether! I know that this is the grocery store of the future. I wish all grocery stores were like this.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Where is this place? I would love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's where Quiznos used to be on Robert C. Byrd Dr. Next to Aangan. It's good to hear from you, by the way. It's been a while. :)

    ReplyDelete