Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Having a "Me" Day

I'm taking today to refuel. I feel the need to charge my batteries. I'm tired and sore and my apartment is mostly clean, so today has officially been declared a "me" day. Plus, it's snowing outside and we're under a winter weather advisory.

When I got home from work today I took a long hot bath, ate my leftover Indian food, and after throwing some clothes in the laundry, have sat down to watch my current favorite show, Pushing Daisies. So here I sit on the couch typing my blog between episodes and will probably do some writing in a little while. I will also probably go to bed early again tonight.

You probably don't want to hear any more about my "me" day, so I'll leave it at that. Take some time for yourself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment